To provide a place of worship and encouragement for believers, to show the love of God to others not only in word but also in deed, bringing hope, help, and healing to the world
1 Cor 12:27 “Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually,” as the body of Christ arising up taking our place in that body, fulfilling the calling placed on our lives, doing the works of Christ in this world under the unction and power of the Holy Spirit.
What We Believe
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
• Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
• The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
• Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
• The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
• We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
• Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
• Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
• The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting
Pastor Brett Martin has been senior pastor of Bethel “House of God” since March of 2012