Spend time with God and his desires become your desires. A lot of times people are waiting on God to tell them what to do, when many people already know what to do, they just need to do it. Start telling yourself, “I am not a beggar, i am a blesser!”
part 1 explained
During the prior Tuesday Night Believer’s Meeting Pastor Brett went over the first 3 parts of Vision. These are as listed……
- Vision comes from Purpose
- God created everything in this life to fulfill a purpose
- Your purpose is already completed.
God’s purpose was well established well before we had any plans for our lives. We were meant to consult God to find out His purpose for us, so that we can make the right plans. You probably have questions about your purpose, most do. We don’t have to go through life wondering if we are in Gods will for our lives, we can know! The Holy Spirit, the teacher, who knows the mind of the father, has the answers, and He will teach you!
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
What is Purpose?
- Purpose is the intent for which God created you, the reason why we were born.
- Purpose is what God has already decided in his own mind that your suppose to begin to fulfill
- Purpose is when you know and understand what you were born to accomplish.
- Purpose is what you were born to do while vision is the blueprint to accomplish your purpose.
Vision is foresight, with insight, based on Hindsight. Seeing things ahead in the present because God’s already been there.”
“Vision possess you, you don’t possess it.”
quick points of sermon
During this sermon, Pastor Brett continues his teaching on Vision and Purpose. Pastor Brett reviews Part 1 and hits the highlights listed above and then continues his teaching about the fourth part of Vision, which is……
4. We must understand the key to recognizing our personal vision!
So then Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.”
For the gifts and the calling of God, are irrevocable.”
don’t limit god